Tuesday 4 June 2013

Birthday wishes for lover


Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!


I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let's celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!


One tree can start a forest,
One smile can make a friend,
One touch can show us love and care
And you make my life worth living, dear! 


I hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love...just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.


Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved! 


Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday! 


This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no addictive. This is all natural except... with a lot of honey! But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it! Happy Birthday, sweetheart.


Dance as though no one is watching you,
Love as though you have never loved before,
Sing as though no one can hear you,
Live as though heaven is on earth!
I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!


From all the stars that you see at night, I'd name one star after you. And that's my Birthday gift to you which can never get erased from this world. With lots of love, your ***


I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday!


Blow your candles,
Make a wish, 
And I will give you 
Sweet big kiss!


Did you hear a light tap on your shoulder this midnight? It wasn't Santa Claus, it was me wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


May every path be smooth for you,
May every corner bring you happy surprises, 
May every day put a smile on your face,
May every friend bring you price and joy,
May you get whatever you always wished for, 
And may you never forget Me!
Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you! 


On your birthday let's celebrate our past, our today and our future! I love my life with you! 

3 comments:

yllix